Nutmeg Mace - Premium Javitri Flower
- High quality and premium Nutmeg Mace - Premium Javitri Flower
- Nutmeg mace is a spice made from the waxy red coating around the nutmeg seeds.
- Mace/ Premium Javitri is dried and wrapped tightly around the nutmeg kernel.
- Buy mace online has a unique spicy-sweet taste and is used to flavor food both locally and commercially.
- Valleyspice brings you quality standardized packaging of the world's finest and genuine mace flower and nutmeg. This product is procured from Kerala farmers. Store in a cool, dry place for longevity and quality.
High quality and premium Nutmeg Mace - Premium Javitri Flower
Nutmeg is a seed (kernel) of the fruit from the Myristica fragrans tree. This spice tree is a large evergreen plant that thrives well in tropical climates in Kerala. The nutmeg fruit upon ripening splits up to reveal a single, centrally situated oval-shaped hard kernel famous as "nutmeg spice." This seed closely enwrapped by crimson-red, lacy, or thread-like arils is known as "mace." Buy nutmeg and mace both spices feature a similar warm, sweet aromatic flavor. Mace is gently peeled off from its nutmeg surface, flattened into strips, dried, and packed as a whole.
Both nutmeg, as well as "mace", is used in cooking recipes. Nutmeg mace - premium javitri has a delicate flavor and gives saffron-like color to the food items. The whole kernel is generally preferred over its powder since it possesses higher essential oils, which thus, give rich flavor and freshness to recipes. In general, completely dried kernels are either grated or milled just before being added at the last minutes of cooking.
Nutmeg and mace spice contains many plant-derived chemical compounds that are known to have antioxidant, disease preventing, and health promoting properties. By effectively stimulating the brain, nutmeg acts as an excellent brain tonic. In turn, it helps in eliminating fatigue, stress, anxiety, and depression. This spice is a good source of minerals like copper, potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, and magnesium. It is also rich in many vital B-complex vitamins, including vitamin-C, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin-A, and many flavonoid anti-oxidants like beta-carotene and cryptoxanthin that are essential for optimum health.
How to Store -
Nutmeg mace stores whole nuts as well as a ground powder inside an airtight container and place cold, dark, and dry places, where it can stay for several months.