Buy turmeric powder online and enjoy its many benefits.
Turmeric powder is a bright yellow spice powder made from dried turmeric rhizomes. While its slightly peppery and hot taste; bright color; and the protective properties make it an excellent culinary ingredient, the presence of 'curcumin' is also suitable for cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
Cooking with Turmeric
- Indian cooks are very creative when it comes to making substitutions, but I don't believe I've ever met one who wouldn't dare to prepare a dish without having access to mirchi (red chilli pepper powder) and Haldi(turmeric). One gives our food colour and nutrition, while the other gives it flavour and heat. Both are necessary.
- Cook lentils or other pulses with onion, olive oil and 1 tsp turmeric/Haldi powder.
- Turmeric powder online it naturally adds warm flavours to curries and stews. Add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder to the vegetable mixture before sautéing it in the oil.
- Add ½ tsp turmeric powder to water while cooking rice to add a pop of color to rice dishes.
Benefits of Turmeric powder
- In addition to being a tasty and healthy spice, turmeric has long been used in Ayurvedic and Chinese medicine to treat liver problems, wounds, digestive problems, and inflammatory illnesses.
- Pain relief is one of the benefits of turmeric. This spice is also said to ease arthritis pain.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, turmeric has recently gained notice.
From South Indian fields, Valleyspice purchases the highest quality fresh turmeric and sends it to you.