- Cinnamon is a very delicious spice.
- Original Kerala cinnamon online is commonly used in dishes such as biryani, chicken stew, and vegetable stew.
- Crush them, store the powder in an airtight container and sprinkle generously on your cup of coffee and that wonderful bread toast daily.
- Buy cinnamon stick online Kerala, is an excellent source of minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, and magnesium.
- Whole cinnamon sticks should be stored for several months in airtight glass containers in a cool, dry, dark place and can be ground using a hand mill when needed.
Buy 100% premium and organic cinnamon sticks from valleyspice spices wholesale online
Buy Cinnamon online at the best price from Valleyspice.com
Kerala Cinnamon Online is mainly used as a spice and as a seasoning in many dishes. To keep its aroma and taste intact; Cinnamon spice is ground just before cooking and added last minute in cooking recipes because its essential oils evaporate as a result of prolonged cooking. Around the world, cinnamon is used as a spice. It is mainly used as a condiment and seasoning base in cooking. It is added to chocolate and cinnamon-apple pie and cinnamon buns and pastries, bagels, sweet rolls, and some types of desserts such as spicy candies. Buy Cinnamon online, it has been used in many popular dishes of Asian and Chinese cuisine since ancient times. It is used in marinating chicken, fish, and meat with other spicy ingredients (spice powder).
Cinnamon is an excellent source of minerals such as potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, and magnesium. Iron is a co-factor in cellular metabolism and is essential in the production of RBC. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids, which helps regulate heart rate and blood pressure. The human body mainly uses manganese and copper as co-agents for the antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase. The essential oil, eugenol, is used in dentistry as a local anesthetic and as an antiseptic for teeth and gums.
How to store
Whole cinnamon sticks should be stored for several months in airtight glass containers in a cool, dry, dark place and can be ground using a hand mill when needed. Ground / powdered cinnamon should be stored in sealed containers in the refrigerator and used as soon as possible as it loses its flavor quickly.