- Buy Tamarind Online, is a hardy tree, scientifically known as Tamarind Indica.
- India is currently the largest producer of tamarind in the world, where it is popularly known as 'Imli'.
- Tamarind pulp is a condiment and a common ingredient in Indian and Asian cuisine. Its tangy and sweet-sour taste is a distinctive taste preferred by Indians.
- Buy valanpuli online is rich in iron, thiamine, calcium, vitamin C, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- It is better to buy fresh tamarind online because it has a longer shelf life.
- Tamarind pastes or tamarind pods can be kept in the refrigerator to retain freshness for many months.
- Valleyspice procures fresh raw tamarind pods directly from the farmers so that they reach you in the best condition.
Enjoy the Delicious Sweet & Tangy taste of Tamarind
Tamarind scientifically called ‘Tamarandus Indica’ belongs to the Fabaceae family. Tamarind trees are native to the tropical regions of Africa but their cultivation has spread to Asia, India, and Mexico. India presently is the largest producer of Tamarind in the world where it is popularly called ‘Imli’. This deliciously tangy fruit is widely used in Indian, Asian, and Mexican cuisines.
Buy tamarind online, and grow in abundance on tamarind trees looking like curved brown pods filled with sticky pulp with small brown seeds. Tamarind is available in stores in the shape of slabs or a jam-like concentrate besides the usual pods.
Buy valanpuli online is a condiment and a common ingredient in Indian and Asian dishes. Its tangy and sweet-sour taste with a distinctive flavor is loved by Indians. Tamarind juice or tamarind paste is commonly used in South Indian and Gujarati lentils, curries, and chutneys due to its authentic flavor. It is often used to make a refreshing drink that is very cooling in summer. Pectin contained in Tamarind is widely used in commercial food items like jams, jellies, drinks, and squashes.
Tamarind is a rich source of iron, thiamin, calcium, vitamin C, magnesium, and phosphorus. It has a long history of health benefits like aiding in digestion, easing stomach discomfort, boosting immunity, and as a laxative. At times tamarind juice is used for rheumatism, sore throat, sunstroke, and inflammation. Tamarind has been used for years as a traditional medicine to treat obesity and diabetes.
How to Store:
It is best to purchase fresh tamarind as it has a greater shelf life. Tamarind paste or tamarind slabs can be refrigerated to retain their freshness for several months.
Buy fresh tamarind pods online from Valley Spice. We procure fresh tamarind pods directly from the farmers so that they reach you in excellent condition.