- Ramacham is different from grass varieties because its roots grow downwards and they grow up to 4 m deep. Its fluffy roots contain essential oils that can be used as perfume.
- Ramacham online, dried aromatic roots are also used to make mats, curtains, fans, and other items that give off a cool, pleasant aroma when moistened.
- Ramacham root online herbal water is made by boiling dried roots that are believed to be good for your digestion and immune system and help improve vitality.
- Vetiver online the roots form an ingredient in the preparation for the treatment of respiratory diseases, joint pain, skin diseases, and stomach ailments.
- Ramacham scrubber online is also used as a brush to cleanse the body while bathing
Natural and organic Ramacham Whole/Vetiver online
Vetiver or Ramacham also referred to as ‘Khus’ are tall perennial grasses that grow in Western, Northern, and Central India. It belongs to the Poaceae family and grows wild in dry and often flood-ravaged tracts. Ramacham is different from other varieties of grass as its roots grow downwards that grow deep up to 4 m in depth. Its spongy roots contain fragrant oil that can be used as a perfume. Vetiver online the dry aromatic roots are also used for making mats, curtains, fans, and other items that when moistened give out a cool sweet aroma.
Herbal water is made by boiling dried roots that are believed to be good for your digestion and immune system and help to improve vigor and vitality. Mats and beddings are made with dried roots that serve as a cure for arthritis patients. While bating Ramacham scrubber online is also used as a body cleaning brush. These roots are a natural remedy for curing ulcers, headaches, and many blood-related disorders. It also works as a blood purifier by removing unwanted body orders and preventing excessive sweating.