Sarkara Varatty (Home Made)
- Sarkara Varatti is also known as ”Sarkkara Upperi” or” Jaggery Coated Banana Chips”.
- Bananas are cut into thick slices, deep-fried, and then mixed with melted jaggery to make a Sarkara Varatti.
- Sarkara varatti online is one of the must-have dishes at any sadya (feast) and is one of the favorite snacks of Kerala.
- Buy sarkara varatti online these dry snacks can be prepared in advance and stored in airtight containers for a long time.
- valleyspice is the perfect place to sit close to your home and order a freshly made Sarkara Varatti /jaggery banana chips online
Sarkara Varatty/Sharkara uperi (Home Made) Online
Sarkara varatty or Sharkara upperi is a special dish of Kerala that is very popular with the local people. It is made with raw bananas, jaggery, herbs, and spices giving it a sweet and sour taste. In Kerala, Sharkara varatti is an essential part of weddings and festivals due to its delicious and addictive taste. In fact, no feast is complete without this traditional dish. This dish is prepared after peeling raw bananas and cutting them into small strips. Soak them in water for half an hour and then after draining the water deep fry them in coconut oil till golden brown. Add sugar, cardamom powder, ginger powder, and cumin powder, and mix the fried banana into jaggery syrup. Sprinkle powdered sugar over it
Buy Sarkara Varatti online is a delicacy one cannot afford to miss with the benefits of banana and the digestive properties of ginger and jaggery, especially during or on the last day of Onam. This dried snack can be prepared in advance and stored in air-tight containers to preserve it for a long time. Valley Spice is an ideal place where you can order freshly made Sarkara varatti sitting in the vicinity of your home.