Dates - Arabian
- Valleyspice - The best quality dates / khajoor, compiled with the help of a selected and high-tech quality process, helps to retain all the nutrients and flavor intact.
- Dates online India is rich in nutrients- In addition to minerals such as potassium and calcium, peppers contain good amounts of vitamins A, B6, and K.
- Order dates online in India High in Soluble Fiber - The soluble fiber in peppers helps lower blood cholesterol and prevents fat from being absorbed and absorbed into the body.
- Store in an airtight refrigerator to retain freshness for a long time
- Arabian dates online India, are 100% naturally dried and without any preservatives and additives, it is a healthy substitute for sugar in many desserts and smoothies.
Dates are the fruit of the date palm tree, which is grown in many tropical regions of the world.
Dates are a delicious sweet nutritious fruit used for its multiple benefits.
Date or date palms belong to the palm family ‘Arecaceae’ cultivated for their sweet edible fruit. Dates probably originated from Iraq, but presently they are grown in the Middle East and some African countries. In India dates are cultivated in large areas in the Kachchh district in Gujarat and Rajasthan as the hot dry climate in these states is most suited for its cultivation.
Arabian dates online India besides being a good source of minerals like calcium, iron, potassium, zinc manganese, and vitamins A & K, are a good source of fiber and sugar. They are associated with several health benefits like boosting energy, relieving constipation, improving vision and bone health, and in general improving your metabolism.
Dates taste best when eaten raw but they can be prepared in various ways. Dates stuffed with almonds, cashews, and walnuts taste great. You can make delicious shakes with milk, cream, and dates. Sliced dates can be used to garnish your breakfast cereals, puddings, ice creams, frozen yogurts, and salads.
Dates can be bought either fresh or dried. The best way to buy dates is to order dates online. We at Valley Spice go out of our way to acquire dates from selected farmers in Gujarat and Rajasthan transporting them to you straight from the trees.
Both fresh dates and dried dates can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator but dried dates have a longer shelf life in comparison to fresh dates.