Clove - Premium
- Fresh clove online shopping from the best spice shops in India
- Clove Online Shopping - An authentic spice store and fresh, straight delivery from Spice Garden.
- Clove is a popular flavoring agent used all over the world, especially in India and Asia.
- Buy cloves online, used to soak chicken, fish, and meat while grinding cloves with ginger, garlic, turmeric, and other dry spices.
- Cloves should be stored completely in an airtight container and used whole or powder.
- Cloves online order, it has aphrodisiac properties that fight against the oral cavity and headache.
- COD, Bulk orders are available.
Cloves are the unopened pink flower buds of the evergreen clove tree. The buds are picked by hand when they are pink and dried until they turn brown in color. Clove online is widely recognized all over the world for its medicinal and culinary qualities.
In order to keep the fragrance and flavor intact, clove is generally grounded just before preparing dishes and added at the last moment in the kitchen, since prolonged cooking results in evaporation of its essential oils. This popular spice has been used in the preparation of many regular dishes in Asian and Chinese cuisine since ancient times. Other spices like pepper, turmeric, ginger, etc. are being used in marinating chicken, fish, and meat. The spicy buds also feature in the preparation of soups, barbecue sauces, pickling, and as one of the ingredients in curry powders
Health benefits of Clove-
Clove online shopping is a good source of vitamin K, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), thiamin (vitamin B-1), vitamin C, and riboflavin. Consumption of foods rich in vitamin C helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and scavenge harmful oxygen-free radicals. The essential oil, eugenol in this spice has been in therapeutic use in dentistry as a local anesthetic and antiseptic for teeth and gum.
Whole cloves should be stored in a cool dark place in closed containers for many months and can be milled using a "hand mill" as and when required. Ground/powder cloves should be stored in the refrigerator in airtight containers and should be used as early as possible since it loses their flavor quickly.