- Cinnamon is mainly used as a spice and seasoning in many dishes.
- Kerala Cinnamon online has very thin soft layers that are rolled by hand like a cigar that can be crushed by hand. It has a very low coumarin and oil content, which makes it slightly sweeter with a woody aftertaste.
- Cinnamon online purchase, has been used in many popular dishes of Asian and Chinese cuisine since ancient times.
- Cinnamon buy online, it is used in marinating chicken, fish, and meat with other spicy ingredients (spice powder).
- If you use cinnamon and honey for weight loss purposes or as a health supplement.
- No chemicals, no radiation, no colors, no flavors, no preservatives.
- Buy cinnamon online, Packed in the transparent zip-lock pouch.
Buy cinnamon/Dalchini online at the best price from Valleyspice wholesale spices online
Kerala Cinnamon online comes from the inner bark of Cinnamomum verum or cassia. This brown-colored woody spice is extremely aromatic and has a sweet and savory flavor at the same time. The cinnamon plant is a small, evergreen bushy tree belonging to the family of Lauraceae or Laurel of the genus, Cinnamomum the outer cambium (bark) of a mature cinnamon tree is bruised using a brass rod, which is then peeled off from the tree. In the processing units, this layer is sliced into long strips which are then rolled by hand into "quills" and allowed to dry in the sunlight.
To keep intact its fragrance and flavor; the cinnamon online purchase spice is ground just before preparing dishes and added at the last moment in the recipes since prolonged cooking results in evaporation of its essential oils. Around the world, cinnamon spice is widely used as a spice. It is principally employed in cookery as a condiment and flavoring base. It is added in the preparation of chocolate and some kinds of desserts, such as cinnamon-apple pie and cinnamon buns as well as pastries, bagels, sweet rolls, spicy candies, etc. Cinnamon spice has been in use in the preparation of many popular dishes in Asian and Chinese cuisine since ancient times. Along with other spicy items (masala powder), it is being used in marinating chicken, fish, and meats.
This spicy stick is an excellent source of minerals like potassium, calcium, manganese, iron, zinc, and magnesium. Iron is essential for cellular metabolism as a co-factor and in RBC's production. Potassium is an important component of cell and body fluids that helps control heart rate and blood pressure. The human body chiefly uses manganese and copper as co-factors for the antioxidant enzyme, superoxide dismutase. The essential oil, eugenol, has been in therapeutic use in dentistry as a local anesthetic and antiseptic for teeth and gum.
How to store-
The whole cinnamon roll should be stored in a cool, dry, dark place, in airtight glass containers for many months, and can be milled using a handheld mill as and when required. Ground/powder cinnamon spice should be stored in the refrigerator inside sealed containers and should be used as early as possible since it loses its flavor quickly.