Banana Chips Home made
- Banana chips are slices of deep-fried or dried, usually crispy bananas.
- Fried Banana Chips are a popular snack in Kerala and Tamil Nadu, where they are locally known as 'Nendragaya Upperi or Upperi'.
- Fried banana chips online are usually made from ripe banana slices deep-fried in sunflower oil or coconut oil.
- Coconut oil banana chips online, healthy and high in fiber with zero cholesterol and trans-fat. 100% natural - no preservatives included, no extra colors.
- Buy Banana chips online are finely chopped using a machine, which ensures that the taste and thickness are uniform.
- Banana chips are an integral part of the traditional diet in Kerala and are also served during festivals and weddings.
Banana Chips Homemade online, is an excellent snack
Banana Chips are made of dried slices of raw or under-ripe bananas. These can be either fried in coconut oil and seasoned with spices or covered with honey and sugar. The actual process of making banana chips is to first of all cut thin slices of unripe green bananas. Before they are fried they are soaked in a salt and lime water solution. Unripe bananas are used to make chips as they have a low sugar and water content but they are high in starch.
Fried banana chips online are a popular snack in Kerala and Tamil Nadu where they are locally known as ‘Nenthra-kaaya oopperi or upperi. Banana chips online form an integral part of a traditional meal in Kerala and are also served during festivals and weddings. In fact, Buy Banana chips online makes an excellent snack at tea time since they are light yet healthy.